Agile Lab is a top tier data engineering firm, specialized in Spark and many other distributed technologies since 2013. Agile Lab is now employing 60 talented data engineers/scientists in a remote-first culture and with an international mindset.
Give a look at our handbook to discover our core values and processes.
We are looking to hire a talented Big Data Engineer to develop and manage our Big Data solutions. In this role, you will be required to design and implement Big Data tools and frameworks, data-intensive applications, and cloud platforms.
To ensure success as a Big Data Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of distributed computing technologies and top problem-solving skills.
- Analyzes and implements a complex feature autonomously
- Builds software solutions by adhering to our quality standards about SDLC.
- Participates in the technical design of features with guidance
- Understands and optimizes system performances.
- Prioritizes tasks with autonomy based on requirements and proper context.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Previous experience as a Big Data Engineer (1-2 years)
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, and similar frameworks.
- Good Knowledge of programming languages including Java and Scala.
- Familiarity at least on a cloud provider, and Docker tools.
- Good project management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Player
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues.
- Eager to learn
Invia la Tua Candidatura
Candidatura effettuata correttamente
- Ci sono errori nella tua candidatura