Agile Lab is a company founded in 2014 with the mission to create value for its customers in data-intensive environments through customisable solutions that establish performance-driven processes, sustainable architectures and automated platforms based on data governance best practices.
Having delivered over 100 successful Elite Data Engineering initiatives, we have used this experience to create Witboost: a modular, technology-agnostic platform that enables modern organisations to discover, value and produce their data in both traditional environments and fully compliant Data Mesh architectures.
With a highly skilled team of over 130 data engineers based in Europe, Agile Lab helps organisations with their data-driven transformation.
Take a look at our handbook to discover our core values and processes.
We are looking to hire a talented Software Engineer to develop a brand-new product in the Data Mesh area. In this role, you will be required to design and implement a platform capable to enforce all the principles of a clean and healthy data mesh implementation.
The reference stack comprises NodeJS, Typescript, React, Postgres, and GraphQL.
Salary: € 45K - 57.5K
- Analyzes, designs, and implements complex systems
- Challenges the team processes, looking for ways to improve
- Mentors junior engineers via pairing, design, and code review
- Builds software solutions by adhering to our quality standards about SDLC
- Makes active efforts to stay up-to-date with technologies
- Leads the technical design of complex systems
- Understands and optimizes system performances
- Takes the initiative to fix issues before they become a problem
- Delivers complex systems, well-baked, and almost bug-free
- Proactively identifies problems with requirements and project plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Previous experience (3-8 years)
- In-depth knowledge of web application development (NodeJS, Typescript, React)
- Knowledge of cloud-native technologies, IaC, and Docker tools
- Excellent knowledge of security, protocols, and open standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Business and functional understanding
- Team Player
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues
- Leadership capabilities
- Optional knowledge of Scala and Java
- Full Remote or hybrid working in our offices: Milan, Turin, Padua, Bologna, Catania, and Rende;
- Real work-life balance;
- Training monthly budget (time and money);
- A structured career path with clear expectations and salary for each level;
- Support of a buddy, as a guide in choosing the most suitable experiences for your ambitions;
- Benefits and corporate welfare programs: company prizes and welcome pack with all the equipment you need to work;
- Smart Working Plus experience: the opportunity to work for 2 weeks abroad;
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you;
- The opportunity to attend one conference per year;
- An inclusive environment where you can be who you really are;
- Stimulating environment oriented to growth, both professional and personal.
How we work:
- We don't like hierarchies: we work as a team;
- We don't like bureaucracies, we prefer the sense of responsibility;
- We like data, certainly, so anything that is measurable;
- We want to make a positive change in our industry;
- Empathy, humility, collaboration, and willingness to challenge ourselves are the basis of our work.
Invia la tua candidatura
Candidatura effettuata correttamente
- Ci sono errori nella tua candidatura