Agile Lab is a top tier data engineering firm, specialized in Spark and many other distributed technologies since 2013. Agile Lab is now employing 60 talented data engineers/scientists in a remote-first culture and with an international mindset.
Give a look at our handbook to discover our core values and processes.
We are looking to hire a talented Software Engineer that can become an excellent Big Data Engineer. In this role, you will be required to implement data-intensive applications.
To ensure success as a Big Data Engineer, you should have good knowledge of distributed computing technologies and top problem-solving skills.
Salary: 27.5K - 37.5K
- Takes well-defined tasks and completing them with a growing autonomy
- Understands and adopts our internal SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- No previous experience as a Big Data Engineer.
- Good Knowledge of programming languages including Java and Scala.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and RDBMS databases
- Good communication skills.
- Team Player
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues.
- Eager to learn
- Remote or smart working and work life balance
- Training monthly budget (time and money)
- A structured career path with clear expectations and salary for each level
- Support of a buddy, as a guide in choosing the most suitable experiences for your ambitions
- Benefits and corporate welfare programs: meal vouchers, health fund provided, prizes, welcome pack with all the equipment you need to work
- The opportunity to attend one conference per year
- Stimulating environment oriented to growth, both professional and personal.
Invia la tua candidatura
Candidatura effettuata correttamente
- Ci sono errori nella tua candidatura