Agile Lab is a company founded in 2014 with the mission to create value for its customers in data-intensive environments through customisable solutions that establish performance-driven processes, sustainable architectures and automated platforms based on data governance best practices.
Having delivered over 100 successful Elite Data Engineering initiatives, we have used this experience to create Witboost: a modular, technology-agnostic platform that enables modern organisations to discover, value and produce their data in both traditional environments and fully compliant Data Mesh architectures.
With a highly skilled team of over 130 data engineers based in Europe, Agile Lab helps organisations with their data-driven transformation.
Take a look at our handbook to discover our core values and processes.
We are looking to recruit a talented Data Engineer I to join our team. In this role you will be required to implement data intensive applications. To be successful as a Data Engineer, you should have a good knowledge of distributed computing technologies. You should also have excellent problem solving skills.
- Takes well-defined tasks and completing them with a growing autonomy;
- Understands and adopts our internal SDLC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- No previous experience as a Big Data Engineer;
- Good Knowledge of programming languages including Java and Scala;
- Knowledge of NoSQL and RDBMS databases;
- Good communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues;
- Eager to learn.
- Full Remote or hybrid working in our offices: Milan, Turin, Padua, Bologna, Catania and Rende;
- Real work life balance;
- Training monthly budget (time and money);
- A structured career path with clear expectations and salary for each level;
- Support of a buddy, as a guide in choosing the most suitable experiences for your ambitions;
- Benefits and corporate welfare programs: company prizes and welcome pack with all the equipment you need to work;
- Smart Working Plus experience: opportunity to work for 2 weeks abroad;
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you;
- The opportunity to attend one conference per year;
- Inclusive environment where you can be who you really are;
- Stimulating environment oriented to growth, both professional and personal.
How we work:
- We don't like hierarchies: we work as a team;
- We don't like bureaucracies, we prefer sense of responsibility;
- We like data, certainly, so anything that is measurable;
- We want to make a positive change in our industry;
- Empathy, humility, collaboration, and willingness to challenge ourselves are the basis of our work.
Invia la tua candidatura
Candidatura effettuata correttamente
- Ci sono errori nella tua candidatura