Agile Lab is a top tier data engineering firm, specialized in Spark and many other distributed technologies since 2014.
Give a look at our handbook to discover our core values and processes.
We are looking to hire a talented Big Data Engineer to develop and manage our Big Data solutions.
In this role, you will be required to design and implement Big Data tools and frameworks, data-intensive applications, and cloud platforms.
You’re going to work in a challenging context where to explore the power of billions nodes graph.
To ensure success as a Big Data Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of distributed computing technologies and top problem-solving skills.
Salary: 32.5K - 45K
- Analyzes and implements a complex feature autonomously
- Builds software solutions by adhering to our quality standards about SDLC
- Participates in the technical design of features with guidance
- Understands and optimizes system performances
- Prioritizes tasks with autonomy based on requirements and proper context
- Management and monitoring over the database Neo4J
- Design and implementation of complex queries based on cypher
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Previous experience as a Big Data Engineer (1-2 years)
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, and similar frameworks
- Good Knowledge of programming languages including Java and Scala
- Good knowledge of Neo4J ecosystem (Causal cluster, customization of core libraries)
- Familiarity at least on a cloud provider, and Docker tools
- Good project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues
- Eager to learn
- Remote or smart working and work life balance
- Training monthly budget (time and money)
- A structured career path with clear expectations and salary for each level
- Support of a buddy, as a guide in choosing the most suitable experiences for your ambitions
- Benefits and corporate welfare programs: meal vouchers, health fund provided, prizes, welcome pack with all the equipment you need to work
- The opportunity to attend one conference per year
- Stimulating environment oriented to growth, both professional and personal.
Invia la tua candidatura
Candidatura effettuata correttamente
- Ci sono errori nella tua candidatura